Please style sheet are not equal in internet explorer browser Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Apple and Opera browser please visit this website.

Thank for Visit My Site and Please sent me Shayari, Status and Quotes post request.

Sad Facebook Status and Messages

Love we can’t have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can’t have them in your arms.

Sometimes you just gotta accept that some people can only be in your heart, not in your life.

Sometimes I wish I had never met you, so when I lay in bed at night I would not have anything to be sad about.

I used to think that worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.

Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry. And just because I come off strong, doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong..

We’re all faced with problems in life. It’s how we deal with them that determines our future.

No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.

I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.

Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.

Sometimes the dry tears are still wet, only because they are falling inside our HEARTS.

All you ever did was make me cry. may be one day you will realize that you had a good girl in your life.

Hiding your feelings is not the easy way out but sometimes it’s the only thing you can do.

Whenever you are stressed,eat chocolates,sweets etc, because when stressed is spelled backwards it becomes “DESSERTS”.

It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.

Even when you are gone, you are only one that I still want in my arms. You are the only one I think of all day long.

Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.

Don’t give special place to any one in your heart. Its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place.

How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?

sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them..

I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.

It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.

It’s never going to be the same again. And that’s whats killing me.

I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt..

Is feeling a little smurfy today…small and blue

This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can’t have in your arms.

Some say its painful to wait someone. Some say its painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you dont know whether to wait or forget.

I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms.

Im incomplete without you!

The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.

I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you

Losing a part of yourself is much easier than losing the one you love.

You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine for a wound given by love.

Each drop of a tear is costly than anything in world.. But, no one knows its value until they have it in their own eyes for someone.

I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.

Sometimes, we are only given a few minutes to be with the one we love, and a thousand hours to spend thinking of them.

Nobody is right till somebody is wrong. Nobody is weak till somebody is strong. Nobody is lucky till love comes along and Nobody is lonely till loved one gone.

One of the reasons why relationships end is b’coz one is doing everything to save it, and the other is finding every way to end it.

What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?

The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

It hurts the most, when someone who made you feel special yesterday then makes you feel like you are the most unwanted person today.

Wants you to know that every time I take a breath, every time my heart beats, I think of you. I am helplessly in love with you…

No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.

Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?

Sometimes I wish I had never met you, so when I lay in bed at night I wouldn’t have anything to be sad about.

Forget about me, erase me, dont even think back. Because one day when you let your mind slip, you’ll remember me and realize that you should have held on.

My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.

I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.

What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?

Every Heart Has A Pain .. Only The Way Of Expression Is Different .. Some Hide It In Eyes While Some Hide In Their Smile.

I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me.

I’m invisible, until someone needs me.

The only thing more shocking than the truth are the lies people tell to cover it up..

There’s just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right.

Seven days without love makes one weak.

I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.

Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.

Here’s my heart, I’ll let you break it.

Sometimes the dry tears are still wet, only because they are falling inside our HEARTS.

I still have feelings for you. Not enough to want you back, But enough to make it hurt.

That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.

Whenever you are stressed,eat chocolates,sweets etc, because when stressed is spelled backwards it becomes “DESSERTS”.

There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories..

Forgive me for my mistakes, I’m still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult..

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges..

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.

I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like other part of my body is broken too.

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him

I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.

The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% shure to how you feel

sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say

I smile to make people happy, but in my head it’s just to hide the pain so that people don’t ask me what’s wrong.

I used to love you with all my heart, but now I tell myself I’m done. And then I look at you and tell myself I’m lying.

Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self destructive and will never allow you to heal.

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.

It still hurts that you’re doing completely okay, without me.

No guy is worth your tears and when you find one that is, he won’t make you cry.

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.

The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference.

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

It’s an Eeyore sorta day…Thanks for noticing me.

Only you can put a smile on my face when i am sad.

Worst feeling is not being lonely. It’s being forgotten by someone you could not forget.

One day, you will wake up realizing how much I mean to you. When that day comes, I might have woken up with someone else.

It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears..

Some people accidentally walk on my feet and apologize, while others walk all over my heart and don`t even realize.

My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them..

thinks that life’s “hurdles” sometimes feel more like 12 ft brick walls.

I am not just another toy you can play with wen all your other toys are broken.

I am the one that said “Goodbye”, It’s over” but I’m the one crying.

There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!

Sometimes tears means unspoken happiness and smile means silent Pain.

It is sad when the person who gave you the best memories become a memory.

Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?

I feel crappy inside, like something just broke..

The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.

I’m not somebody who will go out of my way to hurt somebody when i love them… I’m somebody who will go out of my way to get hurt for the people i love..

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

As I’m trying to make everyone else happy I’m making myself miserable in the process

I’m missing something in my life these days

If the only thing that makes you happy is hurting someone.. then you really need to look in the mirror and get your happiness another way..

Sometimes I wish I had never met you, so when I lay in bed at night I wouldn’t have anything to be sad about.

It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.

It is sad when the person who gave you the best memories become a memory.

Sometimes tears means unspoken happiness and smile means silent Pain.

It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.

If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.

I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You are always there, you are everywhere. But right now I wish you were here.

Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!

People sometimes think that you do not love them but sometimes you have to say bye.

The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others’ happiness..

Why sad over one thing when you have millions of other reasons to be happy?

All it takes is 1 song to bring back 1,000 memories.

Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, & feels the strongest.

is a lie that everyone created. Now he/she wants to escape but doesn’t know how.

just realized they hasn’t been truly happy, in a really long time. :(

You’ll never realize the value of what you have, until what you have is no longer yours.

I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me.

The worst feeling in life is not being lonely. Its being forgotten by someone you could not forget.

Allah has made me so much loveable but didn’t give me the one to whom i can love.

Do you know that those who appear strong, in fact have a very emotional heart and are very vulnerable?

It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

There’s still only one person who hasn’t given up on me. God, thank you for loving me.

I’m sad. No. I’m mad. No, wait… I don’t know I just need a freaking hug..

With each passing day, I’m finding out more and more who my real friends are.

I can’t stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action.

The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.

The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others’ happiness.

Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.

Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one way street…

say its funny how you can be there for someone, keep all their secrets and take all their crap but when you make one wrong move its chucked back in your face

People say i am so pretty, BUT I’m just a girl who has hid their tears and anger to make other people happy.

It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.

You’ll never realize the value of what you have, until what you have is no longer yours.

The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

Never cry for anyone in your life, because those you cry for don’t deserve your tears and those who are deserving will never let you cry.

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

When I say “don’t worry about it, I’m good” I’m really not. But hey, don’t worry about it, I’m good.

Man I’d be a good garbage man, I’m always down in the dumps

I hate it when you realize that you mean nothing or damn near nothing to someone who means everything to you.

I Think I’m Invisible :(

Why is it that when u know u love someone that u cant have you end up loving them even more???

This isn’t a status…this is just to show that no status matches my feelings right now. :(

Whenever you are stressed,eat chocolates,sweets etc, because when stressed is spelled backwards it becomes “DESSERTS”.

Let no one think I gave in.

We used to talk for hours on end & now its like we never knew each other.

Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.

Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.

Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, But never regret.

Forget about me, erase me, dont even think back. Because one day when you let your mind slip, you’ll remember me and realize that you should have held on.

Remember, you`re beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone`s gonna be able to see that.

God only makes happy endings. If it`s not happy, then it`s not the end.

The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

Crying doesn`t make me weak, it just makes me look so.

You don’t really know what you have until it’s gone..

Theres no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.

To tell you the truth, I’ve just been avoiding everything.

I wake up and think dreams are real. I sleep so I don’t have to feel.

I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.

In solitude, where we are least alone

Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.

Search Tags : sad status for facebook about life, sad status messages for facebook, sad status for whatsapp, sad status for fb, sad status for facebook, sad status for whatsapp in english, sad status quotes, sad status messages, whatsaap,latest,whats app,update,line,Twitter

SHARE THIS PAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Me On Google Plus

Subject

Follow Us