Please style sheet are not equal in internet explorer browser Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Apple and Opera browser please visit this website.

Thank for Visit My Site and Please sent me Shayari, Status and Quotes post request.

Insult Facebook Status and Messages

Boy to Girl I Love You

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Boy : I Love You
 Girl : Shut up
 Boy : I Like you
 Girl : Shut up
 Boy : I Miss you
 Girl : Shut up
 Boy : you are really pretty !!
 Girl : Really ??
 Boy : SHUT UP

Why don’t you understand me like my iPhone does??

90% of the time I say `BRB` it just means I don`t want to talk to you anymore..

Don’t think, it may sprain your brain!

How would you like to feel the way you look?

When a boy sends dirty SMS to girl

Posted by M K D, Admin

 #Attitude of Girls:
 When a boy sends dirty 'SMS';
 She laughs for 10 minutes;
 Forwards that to her friends;
 .
 And then replies the boy.
 Mind it, I don't like that kind of 'SMS'!!!

Don’t feel bad. A lot of people have no talent…

I like you. People say I’ve no taste, but I like you.

I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

I’m not laughing at you, I’m laughing with you, you’re just not laughing.

Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs just so they could bring you along.

I heard You Failed in English

Posted by M K D, Admin

 oy: I heard U Failed in English?
 .
 .
 .
 .
 Girl: Who TELLED you.?
 It is unpossible... o_O
 .
 I sawed d result yesterday...
 I Passed Away..... (y)

I’d explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

Save your breath, you’ll need it to blow up your date.

Mix with people with a good attitude.

If you are shameless, you would do as you wish…

Careful now, don’t let your brains go to your head…

Call Sumary Analysis of Boys and Girls

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Call Sumary Analysis:
 Boy to Boy=00:00:59
 .
 Boy to Mom=00:10:30
 .
 Boy to Dad=00:02:36
 .
 Boy to Girl=01:15:01
 .
 Girl to Girl=00:29:59
 .
 Girl to boy=00:00:05... .;-))

If you’re going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Hi! I’m a human being! What are you?

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

Are your parents siblings?

Serious Conversation with Funny Answer

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Serious Conversation with
 Funny Answers:
 .
 1. Principal: Are You Chewing Gum..?
 Student: No, I'm Human Being..!
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 2. Wife: We Are Having Mother
 For Dinner Tonight.
 Husband: But Darling,
 I'm Vegetarian..!! How Can I Eat Her..??
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 3. Will These Stairs Take Me
 To The 2nd Floor..?
 No, You'll Have To Walk As Well..!!!
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 4. Girl: I Have Changed My Mind..!!
 Boy: Thank God, But DoesThe
 New One Work..!!!

Brains aren’t everything. In fact, in your case they’re nothing…

Actually no, my status wasn’t aimed at you, but hey, if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.

Oh you are dating my ex? Cool, Im eating a sandwich …. want those leftovers too?

Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?

I don’t insult people. I just describe them.

If you liked my profile, Raise up ur hands. If not, raise your standard

Are you madly in ?Love? with me

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Boy : From The Day We Met
 I dont Drink Or Smoke ...
 .
 .
 Girl : How Sweet of You :)
 Are You madly In ?#?Love? With Me?
 .
 .
 .
 .
 Boy : SHUT UP!
 YOU MADE MY POCKETS EMPTY..

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice.

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.

If I want your opinion, I’ll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.

I’m not here right now so cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and Get Over it.

Husband found Aladin's lamp

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Husband: I found #Aladin's lamp today.
 Wife: Wow, What did u ask for darling??
 .
 Husband: I asked him to increase your brain ten times..
 .
 Wife: oh..jaan.. Luv U so much.. Did he do that??
 .
 .
 .
 >
 Husband: He laughed and said
 multiplication doesn't apply on Zero(0) .... haha (y)

I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works..

I don’t even like the people you’re trying to imitate, if you are at all.

Why are you so stupid today? Anyway, I think that’s very typical of you.

Do u practice being this ugly?

You are 100% beautiful

Posted by M K D, Admin

 U R 100% beautiful,
 U R 100% lovely,
 U R 100% sweet,
 U R 100% nice,
 and
 .
 .
 .
 U R 100% stupid to believe these words...

Search Tags : insult status for whatsapp, insult status for boys, insult status for girls, insult status for fb, insult status for facebook, insult status for girlfriend, insult status messages, whatsaap,latest,whats app,update,line,Twitter

SHARE THIS PAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Me On Google Plus

Subject

Follow Us