Please style sheet are not equal in internet explorer browser Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Apple and Opera browser please visit this website.

Thank for Visit My Site and Please sent me Shayari, Status and Quotes post request.

Hello Facebook Status and Messages

With lovers there can be “Goodbye”. But with friends there will only be “Hello” and “Glad to see you again”.

Hello and good evening hope you had a nice day and a pleasant evening as well.

Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.

Hello Innocence. Though it seems like we’ve been friends for years.

Really? Worst film you ever saw. Well, my next one will be better. Hello. Hello.

Nothing lasts forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.

Hello stress welcome to my life looks like you’ve made yourself quite comfortable.

A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again..

Well, my brother says Hello. So, hooray for speech therapy.

No matter which language you speak, everyone understands the true meaning of smile. It communicates everything that a heart wants to express and understand.

Now a days people say I LOVE YOU just like they are saying HELLO.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, Whoa, I’m so cool.

There are a lot of people who that you may only nod to, it’s better to stop and say hello.

Hello again, everybody. It’s a bee-yooo-tiful day for baseball.

Every good bye makes the next hello closer.

Its time to say good night to facebook world and Hello dream world.

Sometimes the smallest things in life are the hardest to do. Like clicking on his screen name and just saying HI!

Hello from above our magnificent planet Earth.

As you stopped to say hello, oh, you wished me well, you couldn’t tell that I’d been crying over you.

Hello boys and girls. Welcome to sesame street.

Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.

Hello Innocence. Though it seems like we’ve been friends for years.

You have no time to bleed as you fall to your knees. It’s the gift that we’ve been given. Hello, can you hear me still?

Good morning starshine, the earth says hello..

The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

Hello from above our magnificent planet Earth.

When I read the script, I was like, Hello, woman in a box. I had to explore that to the end.

Hello, I’m still here.

Flowers for the dead. Say hello to the forest.

Well, my brother says Hello. So, hooray for speech therapy.

Search Tags : hello status quo, hello status for facebook, hello status bar android, hello status updates, hello status for fb, hello status bar, hello status messages, whatsaap,latest,whats app,update,line,Twitter

SHARE THIS PAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Me On Google Plus

Subject

Follow Us