Please style sheet are not equal in internet explorer browser Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Apple and Opera browser please visit this website.

Thank for Visit My Site and Please sent me Shayari, Status and Quotes post request.

Good Night Facebook Status and Messages

Have the sweetest dream tonight

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Dream touches your heart and soul.
 It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.
 Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight!
 Good Night!

The only person worth losing sleep over is the one you cant sleep without. Good night Sweetheart I love you more everyday.

All good things must come to an end, this day included. Good Night all!

Well I’m heading off. Good night all where it is night, and morning to all those where it’s morning.

My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying good night. :-*

Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you good night.

Let’s go to bed. I’m tired of this day. I need a new one. Good Night

Sweetest person in your dreams tonight

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Let the sweetest person
 come to your dreams tonight.
 but do not make it a habit
 because i m not free every night.
 ....GOOD.... .......9iT..........

One day I shall rule the World! Until then, I am going to bed. Good Night :D

Dont lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Good night & sweet dreams.

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you making my everyday seems so great. Good night and sweet dreams.

You are the first thought of every morning, the best thought of each day and the last thought of every night. Good Night

I am ready to go to bed but the sheep are missing. Oh well, guess I’ll have to throw some chickens over the fence instead. Good night.

Its time to say good night real world, hello dream world…

The day is done, The moon has replaced the sun, I guess that’s my clue, to say GOOD NIGHT to you.

May your guardian angel watch over you as you slumber, pleasant dreams.

Good evening Facebook family and friends.I wish you pleasant dreams and restful sleep.See you tomorrow.

My friend is going to sleep

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Hi moon! dim ur light
 Hello wind! breeze soft
 Hi flower! blossom slowly
 Hello earth! spin gently
 because my friend is going to sleep....
 ........................................................
 GUD 9iT..SWEET DREAMS

Good Night MASOYP (may angels sleep on your pillow)

I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving good night.

Good Night messages doesn’t only mean good night or sweet dreams. It also silently says that I think of you before going to bed. Good Night.

You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams. GoodNight

I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight

Hi, I`m your bed and we`ve slept together..

Wish you Good Night Sweet Dreams

Posted by M K D, Admin

 Night is longer than day
 for those who DREAM
 and
 Day is longer than night
 for those who make their
 DREAMS come true.
 Wish you Good Night
 and Sweet Dreams....

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights, why I tend to hold my pillow tight and I can’t sleep without saying good night.

Its time to say Good Night real world, Hello dream world.

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.

Tonight I’m going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dream very early. Good Night

Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.

Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Don`t you just love it when you flip your pillow over and its cool on the other side..

Sweet Dreams always be with you

Posted by M K D, Admin

 No matter the sky is black or blue,
 no matter there’s stars or moon,
 as long as UR heart is true,
 sweet dreams will always be with u..
 Gud ni8

The night is here the day is through, time to go to bed and start a new.

Welcome to the BED FM Radio Station. This is DJ Bed sheet hanging out with DJ Pillow. We’re playing Sweet Dreams by $$a.m. from his album titled “Good Night”.

Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.

Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger but I love you now.

As the day turns into night. Keep your worries out of sight. No matter how tough the world may seem, you still deserve the sweetest dreams and good night.

Good Night Say thanks to god

Posted by M K D, Admin

 “S.L.E.E.P”
 S-Say thanks to the god.
 L-Lying on the bed.
 E- Eyes closed slowly
 E-End of the day.
 P- Plan for the next day.
 G00D NIGHT

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet Dreams.

One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.

To all, to each, a fair good night, And pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.

My pillow is made at me, it wants you to be here with us. Goodnight.

When an angel came to me, he asked: What is your wish for tonight? I said Please take care of the person reading this message. Good Night!

Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it? Good Night. See you in dreams world.

What is ur wish for tonight

Posted by M K D, Admin

 An angel came to me & asked:

 What is ur wish for tonight ?

 I said:

 Please take care of d person who is reading this !

 ==========

 Good Night

Time to end a shitty day and start again tomorrow.

Good Night all, May the words of God dance in your ears and bring Joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight!

I am about to have a three some. Me, My bed, and my pillow! Good Night FaceBookers!

Off to my land of dreams and fantasies, Good Night and sweet dreams..

Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you babe goodnight.

Do not go gentle into that goodnight, rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I wish i never wake up from my dream because im dreaming of you babe. Goodnight

If u feel little bored

Posted by M K D, Admin

 If u feel little bored, little sick, little sad, all lost,

 U know whats wrong?

 U r suffering from lack of Vitamin 'ME'

 Good Night

Sweetheart, if im going down, were going down together. Goodnight.

Fortune, good night, smile once more, turn thy wheel.

My pillow is made at me, it wants you to be here with us. Goodnight.

I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving GOOD NIGHT.

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.

Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

Search Tags : good night status for facebook, good night status for fb, good night status for facebook in english, good night status updates, good night status in english, good night status messages, whatsaap,latest,whats app,update,line,Twitter

SHARE THIS PAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Circle Me On Google Plus

Subject

Follow Us